Had a minor tiff with somebody,a wee bit upset , and trying to work out my thought flow ..
There shall be two categories of people in your life always...
People who matter and People who don't
People who matter, have earned it over time.
People who don't,either have reasons not to have earned it,or I may not know them that well.
And only I have the right to choose either of the above,for myself.
And for the umpteenth time, I should not let the latter rile me so much.
They are simply not important enough.
And if I'm termed a SNOB for this, then be it..coz again , cliche as it may seem , People who matter won't mind and people who mind don't matter :-).
...n by the way,all this comes under the 'kindness to self' mission of mine..And it's working...Enough of gibbersih for the time being :D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment