Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another one in the list :-)

Lately I have been drifting in and out of complacence too often.. there is no sense of purpose , I am not chasing anything nor am I too concerned that I'll miss the bus as far as my career aspirations go.. and while this ought to have caused some serious agony to Me-as-I-used to be-an-year back , It isn't registering too seriously this time... In fact this prognosis is what's worrying me quite a bit...That I don't see those warning bells sounding in my head in near distance (usually they did , and made me go all out for the kill)...n that it will backfire later on...

Ah well this might be a passing phase or fancy , so to recall how Linda Goodman sums up the Libras- "Try to tell someone who has frequently seen a Libran in the midst of an upswing that Libra is lazy, and he'll stare at you blankly. Conversely, if you try to tell someone who has been exposed to the Libra lassitude that this creature is a bundle of powerful drive, he'll retort with, "That lazy bum? You must be kidding."


Ummm...I am a Libra after all ..and prone to the vagaries of the scales....... :-D
Craziest trait of us dilly-dallying Venusian folks , I'll say..........
Even though Life's pretty smooth-sailing right now and I am reasonably happy... I miss my old jolt-me-and-I'm-on-the-go self a little , at times like these :-( .

And as I notice , since most of my recent posts have been monologues,bordering near 'boring to the nth degree', I'll write next when I have something more interesting to talk about.. :-).

1 comment:

unicorn said...

And I found your blog!!! Young lady!!! take my word, you write well.... :)