Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Lost...

Armed with an experience of more than a quarter of life , and still figuring out the must haves and the mustn't haves , the can do withouts and the can't do withouts...

Godd!! I want to be able to change so many things....

I want to know what I want.
I want to be able to stick to the choices I have made.
I want to be at peace within and around.
I want to be able to not think too much ahead of the times.
I want to not hurt people I care for.
I want to trust.
I want to be patient , work hard and accomplish.
I want to stay happy and optimistic.

And most importantly,to work around all these, I just have to have my own stupid headstrong and flawed self for company.Have to get there myself......

Ohh Dear..such a long long way to go..

Maybe I'm just not making any sense anymore..Or maybe it's just mid quarter life crisis that strikes every sane , normal individual sometime or the other. :-).

No comments: