Realised that maybe I am being a tad too hard on my poor conscience... so a recent pledge is- Garima will be Kind to herself and just concentrate on having fun for sometime :-D.
I'm back to my favourite pass time..simply GBOing away time..actually will replace the O with an F for Face book :-)
Stumbled upon some very interesting information(??) about the species called the Net Geners or Gen Y..Born between the early eighties and the mid nineties - the gen that I am proud to belong to :-D
and By Jove!! we are , by far , the most abused of the lot- the Baby boomers , Gen X and then, poor us :-( .
Here's some serious Purple Prose :D .Enjoy!!!
O Gen Y, have we lost our marbles?
Me: Sometimes we do , and other times we simply overuse them!!
We seem to be a people who “want this” and “want that” and on our own terms, “now, now, now” because it’s all about “me, myself and I!”
Me : hehehe, I reely like this one.The poor writer is one frazzled soul! BTW, whats wrong in being a go-getter , as long as you aren't using nasty shortcuts or stepping on people, that is!!
Self-Centered Gen Y Will Self-Destruct
Me: LOL..I love the usage of self here....
Thy love for the Virtual world surpasses all...
Me:Just a harmless time pass..n Great way to stay connected :\
It will simply take the divine intervention of the Creator Himself to change this very narcissistic, self-indulgent nature of man.
Me: Whoa! I feel like jumping off a bridge after seeing this one!!
Common , we are not all that bad :-(.I'm sure we have our hearts in the right place ,
OK, maybe, just maybe we are a wee bit confused about everything in general...
But Big Deal!!
And Yeah..gimme a break..Being an individual can't be equated to being self-centred!!
Long Live Gen-Y !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment