Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Banyan Effect..... :D:D...

Gooooodmorninnnn Dear bloggy :))..aren't we fresh n early today :).. for a change I m feeling at peace today ...contrary to being constantly at loggerheads with myself..maybe its the morning effect..hehe..

The reason I m blogging today so early is that I wanted to share something with you..and chew it over in my head ,in the process...before i forget it completely

As usual I was cribbing yesterday when i got back home ..cribbing about the work..the delayed forever offer..the long bus ride etc . etc.. n my aunt as usual was listening to me patiently (she always does that..poor masi :D:D)..


Grumpy Me(in a whiny tone :DD)- " Why the hell did I shift to Delhi..Now I realize I was doing quite okay back in pune..Why oh Why dint I realize this before..."(put in a dialogue or two more OR less ..the general drift was I AM SO GODDAMN UNHAPPY BEING HERE..WHY DIDN'T I FORESEE IT BEFORE. ??"


Wise 'Agony' Aunt(:D)- (in a resigned tone as if explaining sumthg for the umpteenth time to a 1 yr old :D) - "Self realization doesn't always come under a Banyan Tree..So its okay..Don't blame yourself. "



Yeah..Self Realization doesn't always come under a Banyan Tree..So true..
U have got to live it to make mistakes and live it yet again to smoothen them over..
Its a continuous process.. So I just couldn't have thought and thought and thought and expected not to make any mistakes .. , Just because I had put in such a lot of thought, before taking a step..


In a nutshell.. Think all U can...(It anyways might not help you all that much)...but Live it once n then only u will know....

Yeah I know..this one is fast turning out to be one of my loonier posts .. :DD.. so chucking it

and yeah..today I completed two yrs at ***. Cheers to 2 years of living under the 'Banyan tree' effect..hehe..Long live ***. (n Boyy.. I do hope I get that damn letter soon .. :( )

No comments: