WAITING CIRCUS PART - 2 HAS BEGUN.
I just can't believe it anybody could be soooooooo goddamn SLOW . Still stuck in Delhi and cursing my luck or bad luck or lack of luck or whatever.
Dear Mr. GOD.. what are you up to this time :(( . Stop laughing and take pity on poor me....n bring me that coveted piece of scrap.pretty plzzzzzz.
Now Now..I won't be talking any more about this..all I do these days is crib..n then crib a bit more..no end to it... But one thing I have realized is.. Life is tough in Delhi...fast paced...bursting to its seams with mad mad traffic...cold to the point that people don't even care if somebody is being abused in public , or being beaten up ...Duniya jaye tel lene..SUB CHALTA HAI...After all its all about ME...that's the herd mentality here...callous without pretense(thats all the more unnerving)....too materialistic......too much of bling-savvy...too hollow... looks like everybody here has a lot of resentment pent up inside...
It is actually a M-E-T-R-O. :)
and I am talking about negative things again...so time to change the topic.. what else..I am just thinking that I should shift to Ggn at least for the time being..but I won't be hasty this time..Hate makes Waste...(haha..Who knows that better than me!!!).. so will shift only if I find a nice place.
hmmm..what else..work is okay...already started the new project...actually liking it a bit.. it requires a bit of brain storming now and then that keeps me engrossed :)
met a dear friend from pune sometime back..she had come down to Delhi..compared notes
and found that life's grown like this for everybody..a bit rough on the edges :)
Ne ways its okay...got to go now..let me do some useful work for a change :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment