Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No Man's Land....

No I haven't watched No Man's Land.. (have watched The Terminal though..)

Boyy!! I sure know what it must have felt like.. it's exactly my life story these days.. stuck in the middle of nowhere..stuck in a job I was soooo sure I wud have bid farewell to, by this time.....stuck in Noida ,from whr i have to travel to GGn
everyday without fail.. stuck in a project thts going on n on wid the workload building exponentially everyday(my TL thinks I am a superwoman ..I think)
,stuck in a bus I don't have the pass for (:D)..n last but not the least ..the culprit for all this sticky business....An offer that's taking eons to materialize....

Its become a comedy of errors..my Life..At times I feel like yelling out loudly..instead I just have to Grin n Bear it.


:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 comment:

Colors of life! said...

Maggie girl
:D :D :D...he he he ...