Last day of July n still no offer letter in sight...I could really strangle
those dimwitted morons right now...3 interviews dealt with patiently...one hell of a reference checking circus after the initial euphoria of the confirmation letter..n still ..Here I am..back to the same old waitsville...what the hell is taking them sooooooooo long...m I being recruited for some FBI mission that I m unaware of!!!
My TL is happily unaware that I am gonna drop a bombshell on him very soon...has assigned me new work n already planning for September's launch..Little does he know that future plans have a way of falling down in mid flight :DD..N I just can't help feeling a trifle bit guilty ..for keeping him in the dark...
n I am bored sick of this stupid Delhi office.. seem to have run out of smiling gas..I'll scream if I have to listen to one more stupid conversation or smile meekly at some stupid comment..whoever invented the phrase Grin and Bear it sure knew what he was up to!!..actually its more like Grit and Bear it for me out here...I have not had a single meaningful conversation with anybody in the office since I landed here.. :( Just my luck to get stuck with a bunch of ' way out of my "my types" '...
so here I am with nobody to really talk to , venting off steam on the electronic equivalent of paper...
and on top of that the daily bus ride ..5 hrs to n fro....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
its getting on my nerves
Boyyy!! what was I thinking when I thought MAYBE a project in Delhi MIGHT make me happy!!!..I just cant wait to get out of here now!!
Dear Mr. God ..I know its quite a looooong list of complaints coming from me...but plzzzz do tell those guys to hurry up naa ..:((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment