Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pensive Postings.....

relaxxxxxed... for the first time since a long long time, I am at ease ..standing still ...don't have to run after things mentally,don't have that unsettled feeling ..m not fighting life or myself or anybody :))...

My..aren't we pensive today.. :)

But So what..u ponder over things only in retrospect.. not in the ongoing struggle.. . I know that I have landed a nice job now..a fresh start ...a fresh chance to smoothen over past mistakes..not repeat them again..prove myself all over again..n most importantly..a fresh chance to fight fair.. i know now that perseverance does pay ..if you can last your inner battles :))....

...and maybe this thg will open new ways..new options.. who knows I might even postpone my plans for an MBA ..or plan for a GMAT an year or two later from now..the point is..i can afford to think of all that now..from my current vantage point.


I feel free .. I feel strong ... I feel courageous and I feel ready to take on more battles in life..
Wonderful..isn't it..what a sense of accomplishment can do for your soul .. :)

Touch wood again. :).

No comments: