Saturday, July 07, 2007

goodbyes goodbyes... :)

My last day at *** Pune is going to end in another hour or so...And I am writing this post right at this moment coz I wanted to capture what I am feeling... :)

Its strange.. having been at the same place for so long.. I can actually visualize everything and do things blindfolded ..if given a chance... the meeting rooms , the pantry, the canteen , my desk, the bus I board everyday.. my cube neighbours , my wing neighbours .... the list is endless...I know them all by heart till now..

I had cake all over my face and hair today.. my teammates got it for me as a farewell.. funny.. It reminded me of my first b'day here :))...talked to sooo many people today...people from my trainee batch..when we were just a bunch of green wannabe kids ..fresh out of college..it felt good :)

Awwww i think I might actually miss all this familiarity a teeny weeny bit.. :D.. but newayz.....

Life is all about moving on they say :)