Got up a little earlier than usual today..ye :-)...n Finally saw the recorded version of my entire wedding gala...It's amazing how well put together everything looks on reel..doesn't quite capture the actual madness of the entire proceedings or the effort that goes into making it :-D...It's like one big family movie being shot entirely over just a couple of days..sans the cuts and the retakes..hehe
Also my clumsy Li'l jig in the sangeet didn't look half as bad either ..he he, I'm happy!!
Hmm..What else..Actually I have been trying to get rid of this bad crazy habit for long(have harped about similar things time and again in bygone posts) ...To stop letting small Lil' things nettle me so much and then overreact big time...
It could be just a look or a word , an action or an expression..n whoosh it hits me like an acrid shot of tequila...I can't find any other figure of speech that comes closer...
I clam up instantly , My face goes blank n My throat gets lumpy n my eyes get bleak and tear up..n that happens even with perfect strangers or people I don't know so well..hell i need to stop taking things personally n not notice too much.Or at least not be so transparent..I end up spoiling so much peace....and repenting it later , thinking,when the fiery moments have long passed- My God What was the big deal!!
And yeah , having fewer of those unprecedented mood swings wouldn't be too bad either ...
Offcourse I am a bit better than last year , but .....
Atta Gal..You'll get there someday!!
2 comments:
What the holy text says : "There is nothing you can do which has already not been defined by God/Universal Force"
So..even clamming up is not bad..
The key is to accept not to find a solution..!!
:-)
Amen!!
Post a Comment