Brrr..It is chilly in Pune these days...I am no longer warm even in my cosy jacket and the subdued office AC... The work's a no-brainer and sucks..and I really need to get 'going' going on something that's important to me..been plenty long overdue...Oh why the hell do i keep fooling myself of being ritualistic..when in reality it's just being plain lazy..Dive right into it , And as they say , Well begun is half done!!
Saw Sherlock Holmes...Too English for my taste..if only , the director had concentrated more on the actual mystery plot and not the dropbacks and the whole paraphernalia..results would have been more interesting..But then, who am I to put my mint new 2 cents here..it's a Golden Globe recipient after all!!Kudos to Guy Ritchie n his two minutes of fame sans Madonna's magic.
My My .. Aren't we dripping with sarcasm today...
2 comments:
i have taught a lot of my mates how to be sarcastic....am proud of this blog = )
and a pointer...watch lock, stock and two smoking barrels ...if you want to see our 'guy' in a different light
hehehe.. pakka dekhungi
Post a Comment