I can be a pretty mixed up soul at times... and there are a few things I just got to decide this year , however much I try pulling the covers over them , ...well it isn't that I am even able to , that I guess is a problem with my own mind ,that just won't stop analysing and nitpicking...
Time to stop running away and giving lame cowardly excuses.I need to dig deep within myself first, and then deal with it.Period.
Speaking of new year resolutions , I remember my last year's resolution..Stay Simple Stay Happy..That needs to be modified a bit..coz I have realized that Life never tends to be simpler , rather grows in complexity with time (I always knew that , now I need to do something about it :D ) , so the modified buzz words are
Stay organised and decisive(=> Stay Simple),Stay Happy.
..And Work Smarter n Take chances.
he he.not bad actually .. only if I could be gutsy enough to follow it fully, this year round :D .. n I can see , my post is turning loonier by the minute, so Period it is :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
..wishing you an awesome year ahead :)
Happy new year!!
tuff resolutions..staying happy is..all the very best for that! :)
@Prakhar: Happy new yr to u too :-)
The tuffer the resolution , greater the thrill to hold up :D
true...i too realized it today...i think to do's are more tuffer than donts
Post a Comment