Hmm..there are hardly any ppl in office this week..except a few work-weary souls..including,most unfortunately,poor me :-( . I need a break.... and I'm going to take one next week , no matter what.
What else..caught Ghazini this weekend.. Aamir is superb in action, as usual..Found Asin's chirpy , all flaying hands and big eyes act , a bit too over the top ..but she's cute all right...all in all an interesting movie ,but perhaps a bit too gory for my taste...
n yeah I hate hurting people , but end up doing that unwittingly , at times :-(.Well , who doesn't !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
break...tell me about it...i took 6 days off..nd still hav to go office :(
..Ghajini..Sunday :D
**n yeah I hate hurting people , but end up doing that unwittingly , at times :-(.Well , who doesn't !!**
true..but u realized it..thts important ..just say sorry..how abt that??
Post a Comment