Saturday, November 22, 2008

:-\

Back to the boring old template in black...I like it that way :-)

I wanted to talk about something today...What makes people so judgemental about others....and smug about their own little carefully woven webs of so called security and thoughts of 'oh Life has dealt me better cards ' , I can afford to be mean and superior to people'(?? what the heck , nobody ends up with the same set over and over again!!)

It makes me both angry and sad at the same time ..sad at their ignorance , and angrier still at the pretence and double-facedness of it all.More so , when I see it happening to people around me .

You have a right to judge nobody but yourself , and not the other way round , I think..n I'm not being judgemental here , I hope :-) ...

1 comment:

Prakhar said...

Black Rokz! :D

u dun mince words...thats wat I like the best....I think ppl lack gratitude these days..
**nobody ends up with the same set over and over again!**

very true...but even in bad times such ppl dun learn anything...nd they are back to their superiority complex..

..u r not being judgmental at all..u r just stating the facts..I think :)

Cheers!

- Prakhar