Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Work Woe's etc.... :-)

I don't believe it :-). I am doing DB2 migration for Linux for the product I'm working on , and actually writing shell scripts[considering the fact I have hardly ever worked on LINUX except running some basic scripts-never creating them mind it :-) ]....ditto for DB2 ..
One thing I have realized is shell scripting can be real fun...but you have to know the syntax and meticulously remember each dot and dash and bracket :-). Its better than
Morse Code though,I can assure you of that :D

And DB2 ..now that's an altogether different story..If you get the hang of the "SACRED RULES" it works beautifully... or else it'll drive you up the wall and u'll probably end up saying What a Mess!!

But Neways..my stuff is working, so I can safely say that I enjoyed doing it and happy as of now :-)

Hmmm, what else ..went on yet another trip to SF this weekend...actually walked for quite a bit , across the oh-so-famous Golden Gate Bridge .Its nice..You can keep walking endlessly...lost in the scenic waters swirling below...with the wind howling in your ears....the automobiles rushing past...and you , cocooned , in just your self and thoughts.

Hmmm..SF is a nice city and I'm dying to check out the night life too !!


The Trodden Path :D



Standing Tall.

No comments: