And thus ended the weekend in LA.. :)..it was nice... Disneyland was amazing n Universal Studios , even more sooo....some reely amazing rides and edge of the seat , thriller stuff ....amazing crowd ( the chicks and the hunks :D )..amazing everything....enjoyed the time spent there..
I might go on n on , singing praises of this beautiful land..The US of A...
great work culture ,nice friendly people , great facilities and comforts....the list goes on n on...
But you know what ..I just cant bring myself to sound too enthused in this post..try as I might..The bottom line is , I am missing home ..need to plan a quick trip ,once I get back to India....its been a while now..
Its kind of funny....My hosteler friends in college used to tell me this, when u start getting cranky and irritable and moody, for no reason at all and u can't figure out why....u know its time to head home for a vacation..n being a day scholar , I never could get the real gist of it, back then...
but now.....hehe...I swear , so verrry truee
One month and a couple of days to go.... :-)
n will post some LA pics soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment