Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nostalgia hits again......

It is sooo hectic.. feels like Life's rushing by at breakneck speed... n.. thrz that whif in the air.. ripe with the promise of change .. :)... 2 yrs spent at the same place... 2 yrs of a now familiar lifestyle.. familiar faces , settings , smells n d crowd... its all gonna change....m busy saying goodbyes to all the thgs n ppl I got attached to .. have to visit so many places jus one more time... ppl I wud like to meet before going..stuff I wud like to do one last time.... memories I'd like to take back with me .. :))..

This weekend was full of nostalgic goodbye treats ..




Funny Bunnies in a goodbye treat.. :D



Awww its making me feel both excited and wistful at the same time....
Pune is a tough place to forget..especially when u r head over heels in luv with it :DD...

And therz one more thing I am waiting for, to happen... m being too superstitious about it , to share it with anybody at the moment :))

Yipee!! m excited :)...Have sooo much more to say... such a lot of thoughts bubbling up inside me.. Some other time :))

No comments: