Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"R" - Amblings in the Rain ...

Long time since I last poured out my thoughts...feeling a bit listless today.. no apparent reason though..this week shall bring a few major changes in life..one way or the other...won't say much about either right now.. just wish Life doesn't disappoint me again this time.. have gotten so used to it by now..so already bracing myself for it.. For the "non occurrence" of change rather than the reverse of it.. Hehe...Strange.. never used to be this way before..


Newayz... This weekend was fun... Pune's weather is growing quite heavenly..especially in the evenings...cool crisp breeze with the promise of pleasant soothing drizzle , in the air..that doesn't materialize at least at the same time..all the more idyllic for long walks and fun picnics , sans umbrellas and muddy clothes ... :).. How could we not indulge in the luxury..So we set out this Sunday for Khadgavasla Dam.
.. a scenic spot very close to Pune....kind of a mini beach...
We were a rather small group ...but each one in a lively mood :).. t'was fun.... sloshing around in the muddy water , relishing the corn on the cob and just "standing and staring" as Wordsworth aptly puts it :))... And yeah the spicy bhel and the sizzling bhajiya wer yum...after capers in the chilly water :D..



meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee monkeying around :D





And off course I clicked snaps with my cell cam.. That's one thing I always enjoy doing and end up doing too :D




simply awwwwwesome..more so in real than reel...






wisps of cloud...
playin peek-a-boo
under fog's smoky shroud..
I hope this is poetry
n i ain't too loud :D




I wish this week turns out just fine.....Plzz MR. GOD .. Counting on you this one time... :D

No comments: