Thursday, April 03, 2014

Back!!

So I literally stumbled onto my blog today through a friend's blogroll!!Signs of some serious neglect :D..

 Life's been kind of kind and good..Being a mum is never easy but well let's just say it hasn't been downright backbreaking all throughout also.. :) n so I use kind and good..

n Thanks to RR and some parental support I am back at work.. actually liking it..good to be away from the kiddo for a while.. (quite a few of the devoted moms might balk at me for saying that :D)..don't get me wrong ..I love my kid dearly.. It's like a "heart on my sleeve" sort of vulnerability you develop, when you become a mother..the kid always comes first(at least in your thoughts) and you wouldnt want it any other way.. But what I am trying to say is being at work is like a li'l corner just for myself.. n I am glad I could get it..

n Kuddos to all moms - new..old..stay at home..working..We definitely make the world a better place :D
 now for a family pic

No comments: