Thursday, January 17, 2013

Visa Vagaries..

Seems like My hotline to Dear Mr. God has hit a technical snag.My prayers for a quick hassle free US visa are going unanswered.

First the consulate officer refuses my application asking me to get a new passport for no apparent reason (My passport looks pretty fine and I'v seen worst cases sailing through :\ ) and then when I toil hard , run around and lose precious money and sweat on the steep Tatkal fee and the steeper agent fee to get a new one..Imagine what..I get a brand new passport with a smudgy name , date of birth and worst of worst a smudgier signature.. which means i have to get a new booklet issued again and hope for the best that this one is better than the previous!!

and they say PSK's have improved the customer experience , service blah blah blah.. you guys from TCS need to do a much better job :\\

Terribly irritated and grouchy :\

No comments: