Just really really saddened with what happened to the 23 year old kid( yes u r still nowhere as grown up and haven't seen a lot in life at 23..)..
and stupefied..How can a human being really get so warped in the head to hurt like no other..
I think of her as somebody who just came to Delhi looking fwd to a nice and fun internship..a step ahead in life..
n look how the capital welcomed her..makes me really really sad
God bless her, giver her strength of body and the mind...
n i have absolutely no clue what Delhi is turning into..I have in fact always shared a love hate relationship with it which is leaning heavily towards the latter now...
And I am not the least bit ashamed to say that I have never felt safe there (in my brief stint of 5 months and countless visits to dear ones ..n that was 5 years ago(!!)), never stepped out after 7 there alone and still get that uneasy and over-cautious feeling when i take a detour..in my brief journeys to and fro from the airport..
all the frenzy, road rage and dreariness of life is sure messing up with peoples heads there.
One &*###& up capital with a soul gone horribly dark..yeah n it is a capital too :((.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment