Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Long Disappearance..
and the urge to scribble something brings me here again
The other day I happened to come across this article by a Mr. Bhatt in the TOI Sunday Times.. and he says Marriage is a defunct outdated institution unless one of the partners accepts being unequal to the other..his two cents - It isn't for the free thinking independent individuals..
Wow.. such strong words..and I really don't agree..My two cents - u need to know when to be equal and when to 'make be' unequal :P..the trick lies in knowing what to be when !! and I am pretty sure lots of people would think, know and be practicing the same thing..
There goes the very warped logic of Mr. Bhatt's claim to marital wisdom!!
Other than that..Life as usual..n I joined the 2010 club this year ..Stole the expression from a friends FB post..Go figure :P !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment