Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chennai Chatter

n So I appear again..
Landed in Chennai Land..
Land of the Rajni Saar :-D, the inimitable accents, the brash autowallah Annahs , (even though I admit they are almost okay if you don't mind spending money :-))..the Tasmac Tantrums (Non Chennaites Go figure), ..the eternal Gajras..the awesome Idli Sambar Dosa, all the more awesome Tamil Gold ads shown in movie theatres..the list can go on infinitesimally !!

Jai Chennai!!

2 comments:

ravi said...

Stumbled upon your blog via a chain of clicks .. (a literary exaggeration .. it was only two idle clicks away).
Just wanted to say i found this interesting .. kinda evoked my own very short visit to chennai-land. :)
It evoked a little more than that actually .. the love of all places.

By the way, in case you don't like spooky comments on your blog .. sorry, too late now :)

knots n crosses said...

i kno..chennai can be loved or hated or maybe even wondered at ..certainly can't be ignored
I am still wondering :-)