Been a while since I last posted...caught up in the nitty gritties of living and languishing :) .. went home and back...they have opened up a new cafe at the Bikaner house at Delhi..Bikaner Cafe...the interiors are nothing like the name though..hehe..a certain Ms Raje gets all the credit..
Delhi..come to think of it..I've always shared a love hate relationship with the city :-)..
There were days when we , my sister and I, used to look forward to visiting.Days in Delhi meant fun filled vacations..time spent with cute lil cousins and been taken around to glamorous places and hangouts by doting aunts.We loved every bit of it.
And then ,there were troubled times when I had childishly sought refuge with friends and family there..Had blown big bucks on an 'on the spur of the moment' air ticket :D
And not to forget the four looong months I spent thr working at Gurgaon..n cursing it everyday :D
All those times ..seem light years away now :-)
And now , its just a nice stopover in my journey to home n back...More to come for sure :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oops!!! Was working here so much of a problem.. :-(
Post a Comment