I am a sucker for English black n white movies...there's a remotely mysterious quality to them...as if caught elegantly in a time warp..frozen in frame....n I love the way the camera captures the silhouettes and the beautiful faces on screen... I watched a few of them this weekend, so that's the effect speaking :-)
Hmmmm..what else..........................
Its been 5 minutes since I started staring at my comp screen , and I really can't think of anything interesting to pen down... :-)....so lets leave it to that.
And my kitchen right now,resembles a war zone straight out of Star Wars , so I'd better clean it up and cook some dinner :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Magieeee.....U'r kitchen seems to be war zone....lolzzz..Keep it up :D
Kutkut :)
@kutkut:who knows it better than u n poo .. :D
Star Wars is my fav movie series... i simply love it... so am i invited for lunch??? By the way, I don't think you are a good cook.. so forget it...
Post a Comment