Flying this Monday...bought a suitcase today..a nice bright red one :-)..n finally it has started sinking in that I am actually going...n that its high time I did some shopping..not that I relish the prospect too much.. :-(..Strange coming from me ,I know,shopping being a gal's delight :D , but being a typical Libran gal , I hate the indecisiveness that comes with it at times :D ..n hence Shopping at most times doesn't hold too much of an appeal...
Clothes
Shoes
medicines
Dal , Chawal , Spices ...Ration to last me at least for a fortnight,
n So manyy small knick-knacks I can't afford to forget..
hmm.....got some serious shopping to do :-( ...As if I have a choice !!
But yeah , I am excited at the prospect of going , all the same :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bon Voyage!
very intresting.......:)-
Post a Comment