hmmm..long time since i penned something down... done with the break at home :D..n raring to go now.... 2 more days :D... sometimes I wonder if I have made the right decision career wise... but neways... life's all about making your own choices n living by them :). so nothing more to be said on that..
what else...saw Pianist...had been wanting to see this movie for quite some time n finally did it!.. n loved it.. no I am not war fanatic or something like that... but yeah the kind of misery it generates..A war I mean..it somehow brings out the deepest and the purest of human emotions in its wake...I am not able to express the idea very well here... but just watch a movie or read a book that's connected to one..be it Schindler's List or The diary of Anne Frank...u'll find it to be a poignant tale all the same..strikes a chord somewhere deep within....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment