next week ... n ***'S history..err.. no I haven't turned into a suicide bomber or something like that..:D .. all I mean is.. from My perspective, its past. :D.Moving out next week.I guess this rest was long due..n I just want to relaxxxx completely for a few days....
3 Long months in *** Delhi..it isn't that bad actually :) ..People are okay i guess.. nice in a different way :). ha ha..I can afford to look at the world through rose-tinted glasses now, for some time at least :P..who knows I'll be back to cribbing again a few months later..in my new job :D:D.....
hmmm.. what else... one thing i have learnt..no , not learnt , experienced is , that It doesn't take long for things to change..one day you are down in the dumps..cursing the whole world ,yourself,the sad state of affairs.. n Lo n Behold..a good thing happens and the next day, everything is as fine as it can ever be..almost magically :) .This is what I'd call a real miracle ..hehe..I know I'm just typing every inane thing that's coming into my mind right now :)).. but who cares !!
Oh n BTW , my li'l cousins are sooo cute..i keep falling in love with the pair all the time :)..putting some pics
ughh!! the load image is not working again :(..looks like it hates me or something :|
No comments:
Post a Comment