Whoa!!...I was going thru my previous posts and could see such a whole lot of harsh words being used that reek of foul foul mood..enough of brat behaviour :D .. from now on i pledge not to be so rotten mooded..
oh dear..I have such a looong way to go in terms of patience and perseverance..n resilience n optimism... :(.. Goals to go for now...
1. try and be POSITIVE for gods sake!!
2. try and be more PATIENT.
I promise ,in all solemnity, to work on these.May the forces be with me . :))
Hmm.. What else...nthg much..at home for janmashtami...yum food ..being waited on hand and foot.. :D .. lots of TLC :DD... hehe..wat more could I ask for..n yeah ..this is the first time I am home for Janmashtami since i turned into a 'worker woman' :D..dats wat mom told me..
whiled away plenty of time on the net n comp..slept a lot.. ate a lot..dat about sums up this gr888 extended weekend :)..went thru some 'recently' old snaps ..tht got me all cheered up n wistful :)..posting some here
awww..this connection is too damn rickety to upload..maybe some other time...
Back to the grind tomorrow.... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment